The MBAAA was created to benefit you and the only way you can benefit is by getting involved. There are many ways to contribute to the MBAAA.
- Catch up on the news. The MBAAA site is a good starting point to find out some of the latest and greatest news at the University of Ottawa, the Telfer School of Management and the MBA program.
- Be your year’s ambassador. We are always looking for alumni who have remained well-connected with their classmates to help us get the word out about upcoming events.
- Participate in an activity. Take the time to take part in one of our many activities. Meet some of your classmates, make a new friend, make a new business contact and perhaps learn something new.
- Keep in Touch. Update your contact info and we’ll be sure to keep you up to date on all MBAAA activities.
- Become part of the team. Volunteers for the MBAAA are always welcome. If you have the time and interest, we’d be more than happy to hear from you.
- Share your ideas. Our success is measured by your satisfaction. Let us know if you have any ideas or comments about activities that would be of value to you.
To get in touch, or drop us a line any time with questions, comments, ideas or concerns at: email@example.comOttawa.ca