REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Credit card payments only.
The following conference fees apply:
(before April 15, 2017)
(after April 15, 2017)
|Regular registration||$662 CDN||$735 CDN|
|Student registration||$383 CDN||$462 CDN|
|Accompanying person||$305 CDN||$389 CDN|
PLEASE NOTE: LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS June 1st, 2017
The conference fee for regular participants, students, PhD students and industry participants includes:
- conference materials (e.g. the abstract book);
- refreshments and lunch daily;
- welcome reception (July 9);
- half-day outing (July 12);
- evening banquet (July 13).
Each regular registrations includes a $25 USD contribution to the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making.
The conference fee for industry participants also includes:
- distinguished “Industry Participant” badge;
- the status of Industrial Partner for your company (see details here);
- your company’s logo is placed near your abstract in the abstract book.
If you register as a student or PhD student, a document confirming your status issued by your university must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (scanned) within five days after registration and the original presented at the registration desk in the conference venue.