The project is titled Winning Conditions for Effective Active Offer: A Pilot Study to Empower Healthcare Managers to Implement Simple Measures to Improve Active Offer. It is a pilot study funded by Société Santé en français with a budget of $ 37,500 over two years. It will take place at the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Center. The results will make it possible, on the one hand, to introduce active offer in several units of care through a workshop designed specifically for managers. Subsequently, we will submit a grant application to CIHR using the preliminary data gather during the pilot.
This project complies with the ethical rules for research involving human subjects.
- Montfort Hospital Ethics Review Board | Original certificate No FC-30-11-16 and its renewal valid until January 8, 2019.
- University of Ottawa’s Office of Research Ethics and Integrity | Original certificate No A04-17-05 valid until January 8, 2018.
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Research Institute | Original certificate No 2017101 valid until March 28, 2018.
Consent form for physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals working in a unit or service.
Consent form for unit or service managers.
Katrine Sauvé-Schenk, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Institut du savoir Montfort
202-745A Montreal Road
Ottawa (ON) K1K 0T1
- +1 (613) 746-4621 x6023
Tracie Smith, main stakeholder
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Science Center
980 Oliver Road
Thunder Bay (ON) P7B 6V4
- +1 (807) 684-6010
François Chiocchio, University of Ottawa
Jacinthe Savard, University of Ottawa
Denis Prud’homme, Savoir Montfort
Lise Richard, Société Santé en Français
Caroline Vézina, Société en Français
Ron Smith, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Center