Skip to main content
- Abstracts should not exceed three (3) Single-spaced pages, and may not exceed the maximum limit of 1000 words.
- We use a double-blind review process. To facilitate the blind review process, the author(s) name and information should NOT appear anywhere on the abstract.
- All abstracts are to be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Submission deadline: January 31st 2023.
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee and the authors will receive notice by February 28th 2023. The conference committee also extends an invitation to interested scholars to attend the conference regardless of whether a paper is submitted.