Measuring impact and sustainability in non-profit organizations
The Centre for Business Analytics and Performance (CBAP), in collaboration with Vectors Group, have created the NML to provide non-profit organizations the opportunity to attend free professional development workshops, and/or engage in research to investigate and develop best practices in performance management.
Members will be able to:
* Benefit from free bi-monthly professional development sessions
* Provide their input to researchers
* Share perspectives between non-profits, government, and other funders
* Stay up-to-date with research findings on non-profit management and performance measurement
* Network with stakeholders within the non-profit sector
For additional information, or to become a member of the Non-profit Management Lab, please contact Angela – email@example.comOttawa.
Turning your organization into an idea factory
Workshop by Ed Bernacki, Public Service Innovation,
The Idea Factory
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 (9:30 AM TO 11:30 AM)
$10 Non-profit organizations
(All fees will be used to support CBAP’s (NML & GAN) events.)
For additional information, please visit: