Measuring impact and sustainability in non-profit organizations
The Centre for Business Analytics and Performance (CBAP), in collaboration with Vectors Group, have created the NML to provide non-profit organizations the opportunity to attend free professional development workshops, and/or engage in research to investigate and develop best practices in performance management.
Members will be able to:
* Benefit from free bi-monthly professional development sessions
* Provide their input to researchers
* Share perspectives between non-profits, government, and other funders
* Stay up-to-date with research findings on non-profit management and performance measurement
* Network with stakeholders within the non-profit sector
For additional information, or to become a member of the Non-profit Management Lab, please contact Angela – firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.
Aligning Your Operations to Your Strategic Plan
June 26, 2018
9:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa
55 Laurier Ave East, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5
7th floor, room DMS-7170
For additional information and to register, please visit: